Best in Show Terms and Conditions
2. Updates To Terms. Please note that these Terms may be revised and reissued by posting updated terms on this Site. You consent and agree to receive notices of updates of these Terms through our posting of updated Terms on the Site. You should visit this page regularly to review the current terms. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed as irrevocable acceptance of any revisions.
3. Legal Capacity. This is a general audience Site for adults and children over the age of 13. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MAY NOT NOMINATE, VOTE OR MAKE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IN ANY WAY. We will assume (and by using this Site you warrant that) you have legal capacity to enter into the agreement set out in these Terms (i.e., that you are of sufficient age and mental capacity and are otherwise entitled to be legally bound in contract).
4. The Information You Give Us Must be Correct to access this Site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide registration details or to confirm your existing Site profile. It is a condition of use of this Site that all the details you provide be correct, current, and complete. If we at LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the Site, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your account.
5. Voting. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO VOTE FOR A WEBSITE.
A. How To Vote. registration is not required to vote. To vote in the categories visit the Site and click the “VOTE NOW” button to vote for your selections from within the categories listed. All votes are subject to the voting conditions set forth in Section C below. WEBSITES CONTAINING EXPLICIT OR ADULT MATERIAL OR VIOLENT/HATEFUL MATERIAL ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.
B. Online Voting Start Dates/Times and End Dates/Times. Except as otherwise noted below all online voting for all LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS nominees in all voting categories begins at 12:01 AM EST on SEPTEMBER 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 PM EST on DECEMBER 15, 2014.
C. Voting Conditions. Voting in all categories is limited between the voting time periods listed above. Voting is limited to U.S. Residents over the age of 13. participants may vote one time per 24-hour day per nominated website. All voting will be subject to verification. No automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of voting are permitted. Participants who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or who attempt to interfere with the voting process or to automate the voting process will be disqualified and their votes will not be counted. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend voting should any virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the voting process. All decisions regarding the voting process shall be final and shall not be subject to challenge or appeal. YOU MAY VOTE FOR ANY NOMINATED WEBSITE ONE TIME PER 24 HOUR DAY.
LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, the Site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of voting information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to vote, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device relating to or resulting from participating in the voting or downloading any materials. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, technically corrupted or misdirected votes, which will be disqualified. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS shall use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security and accuracy of all votes and the voting process (provided, however, that you acknowledge and agree that such methodologies are not infallible, and that LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS makes no guarantee as to their effectiveness). CAUTION: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage this website or undermine the legitimate operation of the voting process may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
D. Nominating a Website. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO NOMINATE A WEBSITE. User registration is required to nominate a website, by accurately completing the online Submit a Nominee registration form, including a valid email address. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS reserves the right to limit multiple submissions by one individual or organization. All website or social media page submissions must be in one Voting Category – do not submit one website multiple times or in multiple categories. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not add any website submitted for nomination, or to remove any website nominated at any time. Websites deemed to be not relevant to Long Island, adult-oriented, obscene or explicit in nature, violent or containing hate speech or other inappropriate material are not eligible and will not be added.
ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS OF LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS RECEIVE NO ADDITIONAL VOTES OR SPECIAL CONSIDERATION OF ANY KIND – ADVERTISING ON THIS WEBSITE IS IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO THE WEBSITE AWARDS CONTEST.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND ALL THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES AND OTHER CONTENT IN THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE, LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS AND ANY SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES OF LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS (“LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS ”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT IN THE SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND LONG ISLAND WEB AWARDS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICE OR OTHER CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE IMPLIED WARRANTIES TO APPLY TO YOU, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IF YOU ARE ACCESSING A UNITED KINGDOM VERSION OF THE SITE, NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF EITHER PARTY OR THEIR SERVANTS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES.
7. Limitation of Liability. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE) RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIAL, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, FACILITIES, SERVICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS UPON WHICH LIABILITY IS CLAIMED AND EVEN IF ANY MEMBER OF LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU (AND NOT ANY MEMBER OF THE LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS GROUP) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW ALL OR ANY PART OF THE ABOVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TO APPLY TO YOU, THE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO YOU ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
8. Binding Arbitration of All Disputes; No Class Relief. With the exception of disputes pertaining to LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS’ intellectual property rights, any dispute of any kind between you and LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS arising under these Terms shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Nassau County, NY, pursuant to the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures on an individual basis with no class relief. The arbitrator shall be a retired judge or justice of any New York state or federal court with substantial experience in the technology industry and shall follow New York substantive law in adjudicating the dispute, except that this Section 8 shall be construed as a “written agreement to arbitrate” pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). You and we agree that we intend that this Section 8 satisfies the “writing” requirement of the FAA.
9. Trademarks and Copyrights. This Site and materials incorporated by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS on this Site (“Material”) are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights (“Copyrights”). Some of the characters, logos or other images incorporated by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS on this Site are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names and/or service marks owned by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS or others (“Trademarks”). LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of this Site to do the same. YOU MAY REQUEST REMOVAL OF YOUR WEBSITE FROM LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS AT ANY TIME BY SENDING AN EMAIL TO bestinshow@LongIslandPetPages.com IN SUCH CASE, THE SENDER’S EMAIL ADDRESS MUST MATCH THAT OF THE DOMAIN REQUESTING REMOVAL, OR ORIGINATE FROM AN AUTHORIZED LEGAL PARTY.
10. Your Use of Material. Your right to make use of this Site and any Material or other content appearing on it is subject to your compliance with these Terms. Modification or use of the Material or any other content on this Site for any purpose not permitted by these Terms may be a violation of the Copyrights and/or Trademarks protected by law and these Terms and is prohibited.
You may access and display Material and all other content displayed on this Site for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single computer only. The Material and all other content on this Site may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed or used in any way unless specifically authorized by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS, Any authorization to copy Material granted by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS in any part of this Site for any reason is restricted to making a single copy for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on a single computer only, and is subject to your keeping intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Using any Material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. Also, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the code used in any software on this Site into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited.
11. Submissions, Postings and E-mails. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS is interested in hearing from you regarding your questions or comments about our Site. However, LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS does not accept or consider unsolicited submissions of any kind (e.g. ideas, treatments, concepts, or any other materials) in any format, by any means of transmission (including e-mail). Any such submissions are either returned to the sender without being reviewed or deleted or discarded without being reviewed. Therefore, please do not send any unsolicited submissions to any user of LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS.
12. Our Use of Content. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS will consider anything you provide to LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS and/or contribute to this Site as available for our use free of any obligations to you (including any payment), except where solicited Invited Submissions are expressly governed by Additional Terms appearing elsewhere on this Site (see ‘Submissions, Postings and E-mails’ above), in which event those Additional Terms will determine how we will treat your Invited Submissions. Under no circumstances will we pay you for the use of your ideas or submissions.
13. User Content. Reviews, responses, profile entries, posts or questions may not be able to be deleted once uploaded. For some of our features, other members may be able to request email notifications of your new public content or publish their own comments to your comments. We may use the public content to develop aggregate ratings, personalize site views, market products or identify or feature popular members. By posting or uploading any content to this Site, including posts, responses, and/or providing any communication or material to LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS (“User Content”), you automatically and irrevocably:
a. Retain ownership of your User Content, and grant and assign to LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to any and all rights in the User Content including without limitation all copyright, together with all consents (if any) necessary to enable its reproduction, distribution, modification, publishing and/or other exploitation by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS and/or by any person authorized by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS, by any means and in all media now known or hereafter devised, without payment or other reference to you or any other person, and to advertise and promote such exploitation, for the full period of all such rights (together with any extensions and renewals) and insofar as possible in perpetuity;
b. Waive all moral rights in the User Content which may be available to you in any part of the world and confirm that no such rights have been asserted;
c. Appoint LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS as your agent with full power to enter into any document and/or do any act LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS may consider appropriate to confirm the grant and assignment, consent and waiver set out above; d. Warrant that you are the owner of the User Content and entitled to enter into these Terms;
e. Confirm that no such User Content will be subject to any obligation, of confidence or otherwise, to you or any other person and that LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of such User Content.
14. Claims of Infringement. If you believe that any content appearing on this Site infringes your copyright rights, we at LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS wants to hear from you. Please forward the following information in writing to the address listed below:
a. your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
b. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
c. the exact URL or a description of each place where alleged infringing material is located;
d. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law;
e. your electronic or physical signature or the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on your behalf; and
f. a statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS
471 North Broadway, Suite 289
Jericho, NY 11753
Attn: Business & Legal Affairs
LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS seeks to preserve any and all exemptions from liability that may be available under the copyright law, but does not necessarily stipulate that it is a service provider as defined in USC section 512(c) or elsewhere.
15. Responsible Use of Site. Please act responsibly when using this Site. You may only use this Site and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and you are prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through this Site. You may not collect or store personal information regarding other users. You recognize that storing, distributing or transmitting unlawful material could expose you to criminal and/or civil liability. You agree that if a third party claims that material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful. You understand and agree that all materials publicly posted or privately transmitted on or through this Site are the sole responsibility of the sender, not LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS, and that you are responsible for all material you upload, publicly post or otherwise transmit to or through this Site.
16. Content Limitations. We at LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS require that you do not post e-mails or submit to or publish through Forums or otherwise make available on this Site any content, or act in a way, which in our opinion:
a. libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
b. disparages, criticizes, belittles, parodies or otherwise portrays in a negative light any actor appearing in the content;
c. seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
d. infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
e. violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
f. you do not have the right to transmit under any contractual or other relationship (e.g., inside information, proprietary or confidential information received in the context of an employment or a non-disclosure agreement);
g. advocates or promotes illegal activity;
h. impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
i. advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as specifically authorized on this Site;
j. solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
k. includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or ‘Trojan horses’ or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, overload, collapse, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
l. disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via the Site;
m. copies any other pages or images on this Site except with appropriate authority;
n. includes MP3 format files;
o. amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
p. amounts to ‘data warehousing’ (i.e., using any web space made available to you as storage for large files or large amount of data which are only linked from other sites). You must provide a reasonable amount of content to accompany such material in order that at least some of the traffic to your site comes directly via us;
q. disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this Site or any networks connected to this Site; or
r. contains links to other sites that contain the kind of content, which falls within the descriptions set out at (a) to (q) above.
In addition, you are prohibited from removing any sponsorship banners or other material inserted by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS anywhere on this Site (e.g., on any web space made available for your use).
17. Release. If you have a dispute with one or more users (including merchants), you release us (and our parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers directors, employees, and agents) from claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses and damages (actual and consequential of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) to the extent permitted by applicable law, that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
18. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of these Terms, including any of the foregoing provisions, representations or warranties, and/or from your placement or transmission of any content onto LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS‘s servers, and/or from any and all use of your account.
19. System Abuse. Without limitation, you may not reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on this Site.
20. Security. Any usernames and passwords used for this Site are for individual use only. You shall be responsible for the security of your username and password. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS shall be entitled to monitor your username and password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a username and password that LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS considers insecure, LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS will be entitled to require this to be changed and/or terminate your account.
21. Violation of Security Systems. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with this Site to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
22. Investigations. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS reserves the right to investigate suspected violations of these Terms, including without limitation any violation arising from any submission, posting or e-mails you make or send to any Forum. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS may seek to gather information from the user who is suspected of violating these Terms, and from any other user. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS may suspend any users whose conduct or postings are under investigation and may remove such material from its servers as it deems appropriate and without notice. If LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of these Terms has occurred, it may edit or modify any submission, posting or e-mails, remove the material permanently, cancel postings, warn users, suspend users and passwords, terminate accounts or take other corrective action it deems appropriate. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS to disclose the identity of anyone posting any e-mails, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these Terms. BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS ALL MEMBERS OF LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY MEMBER OF LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER A MEMBER OF LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
23. Service. In order to use this Site, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web and pay any service fee associated with that access. You will need to provide all equipment necessary to connect to the Site on the World Wide Web (including a computer, modem, mobile device, tablet and/or other access devices).
24. Reservation of Rights. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this Site and/or any software, facilities and services on this Site, with or without notice, and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
25. Local Regulations. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS makes no representation that Materials or other content on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, its territories, possessions and protectorates. If you choose to access the Site from other locations you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are responsible for complying with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You specifically agree to comply with all applicable laws concerning the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country you reside in.
26. Third-Party Sites. This Site links you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS, and you acknowledge that (whether or not such sites are affiliated in any way with LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS) LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of any site by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS or any association with its operators. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS since other shop channels are owned and operated by independent retailers. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained on such third-party sites. LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties.
27. Proprietary Online Services. Any area of this Site that is accessed through any proprietary online service is subject to the rules, policies and guidelines of such proprietary online service.
28. Jurisdictional Issues. The Materials and all other content in this Site are presented for the purpose of providing information regarding products available in the United States and elsewhere.
29. Choice of Law. These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Connecticut.
30. How To Contact Us. This Site is controlled and operated by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS accessible at 471 North Broadway, Suite 289; Jericho NY 11753. Please forward any questions regarding privacy and other legal matters to bestinshow@LongIslandPetPages.com.
31. General. If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between you and LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS relating to the matters contained here and the Site.
Members of the LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS Site grant the Site’s administrators permission to receive e-mail invitations and updates about the program to their registered e-mail address. E-mail addresses will not be traded or sold to any third-party. Member may stop receiving emails from LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS (“Opt-out”) at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any email received and following the instructions, or by emailing this request to privacy@LongIslandPetPages.com.
LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS is not responsible for republished content from this Site on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Save to the extent caused by its negligence, LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS shall not be responsible for any error or omission in the insertion of any Advertisement. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that all Advertisements are correct, accurate and not misleading.
LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS is not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, the Site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate information resulting in any advertising malfunction.
Once an Advertisement Order has been accepted by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS , the Customer may only cancel or alter the Advertisement, the Materials or the Advertisement Order up to 3 weeks from the agreed insertion date of the Advertisement. On the expiry of this date, the written consent of LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS is required for any and all cancellations.
The Customer shall pay to LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS the Fee plus any other applicable tax and the Fee shall be invoiced by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS in accordance with the Advertisement Order. Each invoice from LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS shall be payable within 30 days of receipt by the Customer. Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that it may have, if the Sponsor fails to pay LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS on the due date, LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS may (a) charge interest on such sum from the due date for payment at the annual rate of 4% above the base lending rate accruing on a daily basis and being compounded monthly until payment is made, whether before or after the date of any judgment; (b) suspend all LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS Advertisement Orders and Agreed Services until payment has been made in full; (c) terminate this Agreement where payment of an invoice remains outstanding for longer than 10 days from the date payment becomes due.
Advertising or Sponsorships are non-exclusive unless otherwise stated in writing by LONG ISLAND PET PAGES BEST IN SHOW AWARDS . For questions related to advertising on this Site, contact orders@LongIslandPetPages.com.